Living Alchemy Sessions: Coaching
As your coach, I become your thinking partner and equip you with the tools and activate your “thinking” and “being” which empowers you to break through your own boundaries into self-liberation.
“Feels like a lifetime ago (actually only about 6 months ago) I felt over-whelmed, stressed and uncertain of the way forward. I now feel that I have successfully de-cluttered my life, gained respect for myself and found a new sense of freedom and confidence going forward. My relationships with those that matter to me have improved vastly and I believe this has been through a process of self-reflection, realisation and working/focusing on my ‘inner self/stuff’. Things change when ‘you’ start to matter to yourself! So much has fallen into place and it’s just the most wonderful feeling! Thank you for being my partner through this ‘awakening’ and ‘un-numbing’. I have so enjoyed our sessions and walked away each time with something incredible, a new thought, approach or perspective. I love what you do for people!!” Kim
“Walking into Taryn’s office 9 months ago was the best thing I could have done for myself. Little did I know the work her and I would start doing would turn my life around and ignite my inner spark to want to live fully again… I have learned to walk tall and be proud of who and what I have become. A happily married mother of 2 beautiful kids is what I am. I have learned to embrace life and take every opportunity good or bad by the horns and run with it. When Taryn asked me what is my passion it took me so long to just think of one thing… Now if you had to ask me the same question I could write you a book!! I am so grateful to Taryn for showing me that all the answers I needed were right in front of me I just needed guidance in finding them. Here’s to life…
Thank you Taryn” Bernadene
“Taryn is all about life. She is full of fire, spunk and courage. The positive energy Taryn brings to the coaching space gave me the courage and strength to look at my challenges from a variety of perspectives, which enabled me to consider my current way and the choices I wanted to make with greater nuance and spice. Taryn holds the coaching relationship in a way that allows in vulnerability and leaves you with clarity and strength. As a coach she balances beautifully between bubbly humour, hard core questions and accountability. Taryn has been my coach of choice on a number of accessions and I will both contract her myself in future and recommend her to anyone looking for clarity and growth.” H. P. Executive Manager
I believe you have the power within you to lead an inspiring and impactful life. You are braver than you think you are. I am here to help you DISCOVER how big YOUR brave is and CREATE a life that you truly want to show up for, a life to CELEBRATE! Life is a constant process of learning, embodying and evolving. This cycle of self-discovery, self-development and transformation is dynamic and limitless. I call this “living alchemy”. By testing options and generating possibilities, you break free from self-imposed (and often unconscious) limitations and discover your own power to create the life you want. You transmute challenges into opportunities and find your unique personal elixir to juice your mojo and expand into what is possible.
My aim is to create a safe space that ignites thinking and promotes an increased awareness of being truly alive and that gives you the freedom to explore and become all of you. A space that facilitates self-discovery, self-realisation, transformation, and celebration.
My “work” is sharing with you how to step into your power, to connect to the passion that burns in your belly, to show up fully and love living YOUR life.
Coaching allows you to continue to expand your capacity to change, think and evolve. It deepens your understanding of self and others, and strengthens your relationship to life and living. Sessions convert your kryptonite into superpowers, so you can create a life you want to show up for! You leave each session with a toolkit of personalised “snack-size” commitments and practices to apply in your world to revamp and enhance areas of your life and to change your chemistry to support your journey. Yip, it’s going to be an adventure!
I show you how to:
- Create a life, both personally and professionally, that inspires you.
- Develop a growth mindset for increased focus, motivation and resilience.
- Positively affect your emotions and counteract stress.
- Expand your thinking, access your potential and develop possibilities.
- Re-wire your mind using highly effective and easy to apply techniques.
- Become your own personal alchemist by learning to change your body’s chemistry and your thinking.
- Grow confidence and sense of calm.
- Move beyond limitations into the new (a.k.a. the real) you.
- Clarify objectives and align with your core values.
- Live and lead with passion and purpose.
- Access more joy in ordinary moments.
- Forge meaningful relationships.
- Develop a clearer sense of self and clarify objectives.
- Align your actions with your core values.
- Be more of who you really are and express yourself authentically.
- Develop realistic action plans and move beyond limitations into the new (a.k.a. the real) you
- Move through and benefit from change.
- Keep focused and motivated as you journey towards achieving your new way.
- Better react to life’s curve balls and surprises.
- A shift to a higher level of effective living, both personally and professionally.
- The confidence to believe in yourself and commit to your vision.
- A better self-image and quality of life.
- The ability to create your desired reality.
- Improved decision-making.
- The ability to take purposeful action.
- A sense of being powerfully present.
- Greater present moment awareness.
- The capacity to make small changes with big impact.
Methodology: Wired to Thrive!
The Alchemy sesssions allow you to continue to expand your capacity to grow, think and evolve (Learnability). It deepens your understanding of yourself and others, and the system in which you operate. It ignites thinking and solution-generation.
My methodology is a hybrid of neuroscience, possibility thinking, positive intelligence, integrative, mindful and somatic (body-mind) theory and practices. These develop emotional fitness, social intelligence and mental agility to ‘in-body’ new behaviours for sustainable uptake and practical application.
I guide you to develop your ability to positively affect your biochemistry, EQ, thinking and behaviour to support and achieve objectives, reduce stress and increase access to both the creative and logical hemispheres of the brain. I share simple, yet powerful techniques on how to re-programme current “faulty wiring” for improved performance, confidence and resilience. Methods positively impact chemistry of body, mind and emotions to move through resistance (kryptonite) and develop agility (resilience) and learnability (superpowers).
Is coaching for you?
Yes! Coaching can benefit anyone. All you need is to be willing to take action to move your life in the direction you want it to go. The objective of coaching is to enable you to access and harness your potential – whatever that is. Whether you want to improve specific areas of your life, achieve professional goals, develop interpersonal or communication skills, or desire psychological growth and want to overcome obstacles.
When is the right time to start coaching
- When you have a fair idea of what you want, but you are not sure as to how to get it done.
- When you feel “stuck” and want to find a way forward.
- When you feel something is “missing”.
- When you need to find the courage to be who you are.
Your professional coaching programme includes:
- Initial ‘chemistry’ consultation: we discuss your unique circumstances and establish how I can help you create a life you really want to show up for! We also test our “chemistry” to see if I am the right coach for you.
- 6 to 12 individual coaching sessions over the course of 3 to 6 months.
- Email support between sessions, tracking of themes and progress made.
- Personalised, inspiring tools, practices and techniques to keep you focused and motivated.
To book a “chemistry” consultation or to find out more about how you can create a a life you really want to show up for, please contact Taryn Harris.
Some of my clients
I work with a variety of people and groups. You can visit my HAPPY CLIENTS page to find out what my clients have to say about working with me. Here are a few things they have in common:
- They are leaders in their circle of influence, e.g. companies, families or communities.
- They desire to live impactful and positive lives that align with who they are and their bold dreams.
- They want to lead an inspiring existence and be an active participant in creating their life.
- They value personal growth, integrity and relationships.
- They view themselves as an integral part of their collective system and aspire to motivate and affect valuable change to the benefit of themselves and the whole.
- They truly want to make a difference and live like it matters.
- They celebrate diversity and commonality of people and ideas.
- They seek to know and experience their personal truth and deepen their understanding of the world by innovative thinking and exploration of possibilities.
What if you don’t do it?
What would the potential consequences be of having done nothing? Based on their journey and what they know now, I asked some of my clients to describe what the result would have been had they not taken the step to commit to their growth and invest in themselves. Here’s what they said:
“I would have stayed small, confined by my limiting beliefs about myself and the world.”
“Stuck in a spiral of negative thinking.”
“Frustration. Lack of clarity. Confused and overwhelmed.”
“Legacy and positive impact ineffective – watered down.”
“My life would still have a ‘meh’ quality.”
“Mad search ‘outside’ myself for answers. Lack of confidence, courage.”
“Would still be over-thinking and agonising over what the ‘right’ thing to do is, without having done anything.”
“Remained a victim.”
However, coaching will only work if you have the capacity at the moment in your life to make the changes you desire. If realistically you don’t have space or availability at the moment, wait until you are ready to commit and be motivated. Trust the timing of your life.
Why do I do this work?
Change is incremental and “trying on” new ways of being takes practice, curiosity and a willingness to experiment. There is always more to explore, more to be, more to feel, and the purpose of alchemy is to “create something better” from your life experiences and lessons – turning base metals into precious metals – finding YOUR gold!
You are the scientist and the laboratory, the alchemist and the experiment, investigating various formulas to find the “right” recipe for your way of being in this world: your elixir of life. Researching various formulas and outcomes can get messy, but it is also fun and leads to great discoveries, experiences and progress.
As you discover and recognise your true essence, you start to fall in love with and celebrate all of you! It sounds cheesy, but it’s true! You start to feel pumped and inspired by Life and you start to like who you are! When you give yourself permission to play and to really feel the chemistry of authentic living, there are no ‘ordinary’ moments.
Life can be difficult and navigating the dance floor is not always a party. At the core of it, I want you to create a life that you are dedicated to – by developing, accessing and recognising your own power. In this way, you will be better practiced to dance with life, regardless of whether you like the song that’s playing or not.
I know what it is like to look in the mirror and cry and laugh at the reflection staring back. To be in awe of what you have overcome and achieved. To adapt to be successful without losing your authenticity or selling your soul. To be mind-blown by what you are capable of, despite and because of the challenges you have faced. To be engulfed by pain and overwhelmed by gratitude. So my personal alchemy – my creation of “something better” from my life experiences and lessons so far – is this work! It’s sharing with you how to step into your power, to connect to the passion that burns in your belly, to show up fully and love living YOUR life.
I want to know what inspires and moves you! For you to recognise and connect to what adds a sense of yumminess and texture to your life. I want to work with those who seek meaning, connection, personal fulfilment and self-knowing. Those who are willing to take an active part in shaping their life and experiences, and those open to enjoying the journey